Henna and Indigo powder are used together to get natural hair color ranging from reddish brown to deep black color.
For getting different colors with henna, Indigo leaves powder is used in different proportions. Mixture of Henna and Indigo
leaves powder makes a natural hair dye.
Indigo with Henna is a great replacement for modern chemical dyes. It is 100 % natural and safe to use.
Applications of Indigo with Henna
- Indigo blended with henna creates a medium brown to rich deep brown hair dye
- Indigo applied over henna treated hair makes a lush black hair color
- Adds richness, shine, and texture
- Covers gray hair
- Use as often as you like for healthy dark brown to black hair color
- Non drying
- NO chemicals, preservatives, PPD or nut derivatives
For Reddish Brown color:
75% Henna and 25% Indigo leaves powder.
For Brown color:
50% Henna and 50% Indigo leaves powder.
Dark chocolate color
25% Henna and 75% Indigo leaves powder.
For Black color
It is a two step process.
Apply a henna paste to your hair to create a rich red base. Rinse off your hairs after 1-2 hours.
Apply indigo over the freshly hennaed and washed hair to create the deep black color. Rinse off with water after 1-2hours.
Deep black color is obtained.